miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

PEOPLE IN MY LIFE










My Father: Leyde Parra. he is very responsible,punctual and intelligent. I love.

My Mother: Aisquel Soto is special, she is very inteligent, honest and funny. I thank him for giving me life and so much support.
My Brother: Hector Parra. he is very intelligent and help me in some ways with the university.

My Friends: They are very funny, persistent person and he makes me laugh much.
                                                                     My Friends


My Teacher: Doris Molero is an enterprising woman, charismatic, passionate
Is my English teacher of  level 5 and I learned a lot from her, not only as a teacher but as a person.

 My Hero: Is God. He is great and is the best friend of any person. I'm very friendly and I know many people thank God.

Well, this is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it...
Lives its mercy to build fraternity
Niurca Parra.
    
 





























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario